Frontend Developer (full-time)
Notificare is a leading Customer Engagement Platform that helps brands to (re)engage their audience, shed light on customer behavior, and increase conversions. To accommodate our growing business, we are expanding our team.
Our web interfaces are the central hub for our clients and staff. This is where they can manage, monitor and configure their apps, marketing automation campaigns and basically any other feature of our platform. It allows them to quickly navigate between the rich feature set of the Notificare platform and utilize these features through a clear and intuitive user interface.
It is important for these dashboards to be snappy and responsive to user interaction, even when browsing through or displaying large amounts of end-user data. Needless to say, our clients trust us to take care of their valuable and sensitive user data, so security is at the heart of everything.
In other words, we are looking for a frontend developer that will help us take our user experience to the next level.
- You are responsible for the development, enhancement, refinement and maintenance of our dashboards, the face of our platform
- You write unit tests and perform regression tests for new and existing code
- You generate appropriate documentation, from requirements and design documents to technical end-user tutorials
- You work closely with the Core API team in delivering the user interface to new and existing features that are part of our platform
- You make sure development standards are being adhered to or adapted when needed and best practices are followed
- You support end-users with their UX issues and are able to turn their feedback into improvements to the product
What we expect from you
- You have a mindset to design and build modular, performant and user-friendly interfaces on top of a RESTful API
- You want to take ownership of your work and understand the responsibility that comes with it
- You are a fast learner and an enabler for sharing knowledge throughout the organisation
- You see the user interface you create as something you would love to use for yourself
- You thrive inside a fast-paced environment and love the freedom to be extremely creative
- You are capable of setting your own goals and work schedule and make sure your work aligns with that of others
- You are excited to join a team that is used to working remotely but know how to face the challenges this brings
- You are able to look beyond your own expertise and see the bigger picture of our products
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Web Development, Interaction Design or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in frontend development
- Ability to identify and resolve application defects
- Working knowledge of industry standard application design patterns
- Working knowledge of security issues and vulnerability management
- Strong analytical and writing skills paired with a background in software development
- Fluent in English language both spoken and written
What we offer
- A small, extremely motivated team that envisioned, built and marketed the product themselves
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a unique product in its growth stage and help make it grow
- A great chance to be at the forefront of major developments in our products and services and the possibility to grow into a leadership role inside the company
- The freedom to work in our office in Rotterdam or from anywhere you want
- Competitive salary and excellent employee benefits
Notificare can hire candidates in the Netherlands and Portugal where we have a legal entity, assuming you have eligible working rights. As our offices re-open, Notificaristas can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.